Linking up with Doodle Bugs!
1. I cannot wait for stationary to arrive from Doodle Bugs!!! I will graduate in May, and I've already had a few people send me sweet gifts, so I wanted to get some pretty stationary for thank you notes :)
I had a quote put on the notecard under the polka dots: "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement." ~ Helen Keller
2. I finally wore sandals one day this week, and my feet were cold! I need the weather to stay consistently warm :)
3. I've discussed our bookroom many times on this blog. In February I completed an audit. I was short books H-L and O-Z non-fiction. I found some great books at Capstone Publishing. I think the students will love this set!
4. One of my coworkers gave me this scarf for my birthday! I LOVE IT! We don't have a Francesca in our town, but she found it in the "big city." :)
5. I loved Mrs. Willis' Blog post today! Great for setting writing goals!!! I think I may need to set some personal goals to stay motivated. I feel a little like I have Senioritis :)