Five for Friday and a Flash Freebie!

Linking Up with Doodle Bugs!

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/


1. I'm not to Season 4, but will catch up on a few episodes this weekend on Amazon Prime.  I could explain very well to Lady Violet what a weekend is :)
 
2.  I'm loving this scarf organizer my children gave me for Christmas.  I think I need another one (or a scarf intervention)!
 
3.  I've been helping a second grade teacher organize her room.  This is what we came up with to help with workstations.  She always has ten workstations and students work in pairs.  By the end of the week students have gone to all workstations.  This is free until 8:30 pm CST!!!
 
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Workstation-I-Can-Charts-and-Rotation-Pictures-1054142
 
4. When I got the email from Vera Bradley about their new colors for 2014, I wasn't super excited...until I saw Citron in a store.  I love it!!!  They had a smaller cross-body bag that was perfect for spring and summer!  Considering how cold it has been, I'm looking forward to spring :)
 

5.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway...the theme is Building Reading Stamina!  There are lots of great ideas from teachers in the comments on how to help students build up their reading stamina!


2 comments

  1. Love that scarf hanger. I got a couple new ones for Christmas and am going to need a new storage system for them. My drawer is getting full. Too cute.
    Mrs. Brown Loves Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a great system...The sad thing is that I officially need another one!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top