June Pick 3 Pinterest Party



  I am linking up with Just ReadPositively Teaching 

and Inspired Owl's Corner for their monthly 
Pinterest Pick 3 Party.  When you click on the pictures, it will take you directly to the website from the pin :)


My first pin is focused on a yummy beverage for summer!!! I love lemonade, and raspberry lemonade sounds refreshingly sweet!

Since I'm home all summer, I like trying to get organized.  Paper clutter is the one area that gets out of hand during the school year!  I thought this pin was the perfect summer project!


I looked for a cool Father's Day Project.  This pin was perfect.  I've made coasters before with scrapbook paper, but these are much more "manly."  

You can follow me on Pinterest by clicking on the P at the top of my blog or clicking here.  I have over 30 educational boards from classroom management to teaching phonics.

2 comments

  1. That lemonade looks delicious...perfect for sitting by the pool with a great book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so need to read through the clutter pin! The raspberry lemonade looks so good, and the beer coasters would be a perfect project for Father's Day! Thank you so much for sharing and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top