Show and Tell Tuesday

I love this fun link-up - especially in the summer!

I have been very busy this summer- relaxing and catching up on house projects and scrapbooking!  I've also started a little bit of school supply shopping.
I'm hooked on Project Life App.  This is one of my favorite pages...it was from places I've traveled in 2016.
These are a few things I found at Michaels and Walmart.  My local Kroger has been having REALLY great deals!!!  I've been posting some of the bargains on Instagram!
Here are two pictures from my travels this summer...I love Colorado! I love the first picture because I'm totally relaxing!!

I love this picture, because I took it about 2 miles into a hike.  I still had a ways to go, but I made it!!



6 comments

  1. Your summer sounds perfect:)
    I'm going to check out Project Life Apps. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love new stickies and sharpies!!! I am always picking them up. Your hiking views are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. School supplies already! Say it ain't so! But, I do love a bargain. :) Your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you are having a wonderful summer! Thanks for linking up!

    Stephanie
    Forever in Fifth Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you take the rainbow picture? I love rainbows they are so magical! Enjoy the rest of your summer! P.S. Office Depot/Max has already started their penny sales!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need to stop by Office Depot. The rainbow picture was taken at Table Rock Lake, on the Arkansas/Missouri border.

      Delete

Back to Top