What's on Your Wishlist

I love shopping and I love a bargain.  This Thanksgiving, we were iced in and I took advantage of online shopping!!  That's why I love Teachers Pay Teachers...instant downloads and you can start using products immediately!! I cannot tell you how many times I've made purchases over my plan time, and then started using them the same day :)
This year, the Teacher's Pay Teacher's Cyber Monday sale is November 30th and December 1st.




My top wishlish item is my Guided Reading Organizational Binder.  It has everything you need to plan, organize, and implement guided reading in your classroom.  There are planning templates, data collection forms, rubrics, binder covers, workstation rotation schedules, and more!  


Next is my First Grade Sight Word and Word Work Bundle.  It is full of literacy workstations to practice phonics, fluency, and sight words.  Great for ELL students and students in RTI!


Finally, my First Grade MEGA Bundle for Phonics and Phonemic Awareness is #3 on my wishlist.  It is also great for guided reading activities, workstations, and great for RTI.  I've received lots of feedback from teachers that are using it with 2nd or 3rd grade students that are needing additional practice with phonics and phonemic awareness.  It is a great value, and includes my phonics assessment bundle and a number of interactive notebooks!  


To see more fantastic wish lists, Teaching in the Tongass is hosting a great link-up with lots of amazing teachers!





No comments

Back to Top