Favorite Pin Friday!

Thank you so much Cara for hosting this!  I've found so many more great new ideas!

These are a few of my favorite pins.

The first two come from my Literacy Without Worksheets Board



This next pin is on my Classroom Organization Board. I have so many ideas I love on my Classroom Organization Board.  Here is one of my favorites (and it is expensive)!  I also have TONS of labels in my TPT store that would look great on these containers :) 

Here is a fun fashion pin that I LOVE!  I love the sets that they put together!  I always feel super good when I leave the house in the morning in my "Pinspired" outfit :)  Today if you could see me, I'm not so "Pinspired"...running shoes, denim skort, and plain grey t-shirt :)  I'm headed out of town for a few days, and I've been having fun packing outfits that are "pin" worthy!
I'm doing the 250 Squat Challenge.  I feel like it is helping (at least I hope it is)!!!!



This is a key chain that I just love (on my Inspiration Board)!

2 comments

  1. don't the shelves with all of the matching bins look nice? I don't think I will ever have matching bins. I try to stay with a color scheme, but when it all boils down to it, I buy what I can afford. I like the necklace with the sight word, I wonder what it would be like if all the kids wore sight words and the kids had to read the word before speaking to them. I teach first, we could hit a lot more sight words that way.
    Kelly
    I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about buying what you can afford!!!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top