Monday Made it! Chalkboard Art



When Michael's had 60% off some of their chalkboard line of crafts, my daughter and I stocked up (the items I bought were between 97 cents and 1.50).  We had fun decorating them.

My mother-in-law made me this sack that holds plastic grocery bags.  I just had it in my vacuum closet, because I didn't know where to hang it.  This hook was perfect.  It is now in the laundry room.

These four coasters were 97 cents!!  They've come in handy this summer.  



In our basement, we have a pool table.  My daughter helped me with this sign.



These cubes were a Dollar Tree bargain!  I used them for a phonics game that students will play in the fall.  My son had fun practicing his words!  I'm working on a phonics blog post, so these were perfect.





3 comments

  1. I really love the idea for the foam blocks! I think I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your chalkbaords and I have those same blocks and use them for EVERYTHING!!!!

    Elizabeth
    Hodges Herald

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top