Made it Monday! Getting Ready for Vegas







I made this binder for the TPT conference in Las Vegas.  I downloaded the presentation slides for each session and copied them on card stock.   Then I printed the pages I needed from Easy Teaching Tools' conference planner! Office Depot added a clear cover, binding, and a hardish back cover.  I'm ready to go!!!
The tabs are:
Getting Ready
Vegas
Thursday
Friday
Reflection


I also have business cards from GoPrint.  Zazzle helped me out in making address labels, stickers, a notebook, and a button!



6 comments

  1. I am in LOVE with your notebook! I am definitely making one of THOSE with my button! So clever! I've been on the fence for about making a conference planner, but I love seeing yours put together. It might ease my nervousness about going to be very prepared! Maybe we'll cross paths!!
    Thanks for the ideas!

    Debbi
    3rd Grade Pad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has made me feel so much more prepared. Some of the slides, I printed 2 per page. That way, I have everything in one place. I figure it will be a great memory of the trip, also :)

      Delete
  2. Your notebook came out great. I need to get on top of putting mine together. See you in Vegas! I'm excited about the conference.
    ✿April✿
    Grade School Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have all my handouts printed, I just need to get to Office Max and get it all put together. I've never used Zazzle, but I think I might need to check it out! Your items look great!!

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your notebook is too cute! I love new notebooks and planners. So much so that I bought a binding machine that makes them editable. I seriously think it's one of the best investments I've made as a teacher! Enjoy your trip to Vegas!

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top