Linking Up with Doodle Bugs!

1.  This has been a hard week with sad news in our country.  I grew up about 90 minutes from Boston and am a huge Red Sox Fan :)  I'm so thankful for all the people in law enforcement.  My heart just breaks for the victims and their families.

2. I love the Origami Charm necklaces, but have very sensitive skin, and am afraid to buy a necklace that I won't be able to wear :(

3.  We have chicks in 1st grade....10 hatched!

4.  I love Earth Day!  Here are some picture books that can be used...tomorrow my whole post will be about Earth Day picture books.

5.  It is still getting super cold here at night....and I haven't been able to plant flowers yet.  I've been looking for lots of ideas.  Last year I did pink and white flowers....I'm thinking maybe purple and yellow or purple, yellow and red this year.


1 comment

Back to Top