Teacher Appreciation Week

This is such a fun week!  I've been spoiled at school with breakfast and lunch everyday from the PTO.  Then everyday, the PTO gives us presents!  Today I received a Sonic giftcard and a Subway giftcard.

Last year, I was able to see some of my former kindergarten students from my first year of teaching graduate from high school!  Besides the fact that I felt old, it made me so proud to be a teacher!

I hope everyone is enjoying their week and is getting SUPER spoiled! 

Yesterday, I was able to stock up on some items on my wishlist with the Teacher's Pay Teacher's extra 10% off discount (TAD13)!   I've been having lots of fun buying new paper, frames and borders!  Don't forget to leave feedback so you can earn credits!  The sale + credits are an AWESOME deal.

No comments

Back to Top