Teacher Appreciation Sale and New Sentence Building Set for Writing

I'm super excited about the Teacher Appreciation Sale at Teachers Pay Teachers.   The dates for the sale are May 7th and May 8th.  My store will be 20% off, plus if you enter TAD13 at checkout, you receive an extra 10% off!  I had just starting blogging during the Super Sunday Sale, and kind of was still learning the ropes :)

I've been filling my cart, just waiting for the sale to begin :)

I'm super excited to team up with some awesome bloggers and teachers to promote the sale! You can click on the links below to access their stores!  The graphics are from My Cute Graphics!




I wanted to share my latest set.  I work with the kindergarten teachers quite a bit (that's what I taught before I was a reading interventionist).  I made this writing literacy center to help primary students with sentence writing.  It includes 168 picture cards and word cards to help build sentences.  It also includes a template so words and sentences can be customized. This set can be put in a writing center or in a pocket chart center.   I have found that using envelopes are an easy way to organize this center.  I just glue the word cards that are in the envelope on the outside.  I always find that before putting activities in centers, it helps to practice them first in guided reading. 

No comments

Back to Top