Black Friday and Cyber Monday

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! 

As for Black Friday, I did quite a bit of shopping online!
Best Buy
Kohls
Amazon (although I'm mad at them for raising their Free Shipping minimum to $35)
Finish Line
eBay
Target
Isn't this little puppy adorable!?!?  This was one of the Christmas gifts from my mom to my little guy. Thankfully it is not a real puppy!  He loves playing webkinz! 

On Thanksgiving, I went to Walmart and was able to get a bike!!!!  I got there at 5:45, and was all checked out and home by 6:30!  I'm not a big fan of crowds and I couldn't imagine just going there to shop leisurely, but I was on a mission!  When I got to the bikes there was a huge crowd, and no line or any sort of organization and one employee handing out these cards.  I asked someone in line how this worked and she asked me what I wanted- except it kind of came out, "whattta you wantttt?"  Then she marched right up and got me my card :)  I almost hugged her, except I don't think she was the hugging type!

Yesterday my sister came up and we went to Target, Pier 1, and Michaels.  We didn't leave the house until 11:30 am and it wasn't too busy (I think everyone was home sleeping)! We weren't even looking for deals...just Christmas decorations.  Then last night I went to Bath and Body Works and Lady Foot Locker!

I actually do the shopping for both sets of grandparents, so I got to spend other people's money :)

Monday and Tuesday is the Cyber Monday Sale on Teacher's Pay Teachers.  Don't forget to leave feedback to earn credits!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Literacy-Without-Worksheets

Thank you Gina from Beach Sand and Lesson Plans for the adorable graphics!!!

1 comment

  1. Your shopping story is too funny! I have gone in the past, but chose to sit this year's shopping out. Glad you got the bike!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top