My Headache Hurts..Five For Friday and a Freebie!

Linking up with Doodle Bugs!

http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/2013/11/five-for-friday-linky-party-november-1.html
This week has been beyond busy, and I think I might only get to a Three for Friday (on Saturday)!

1.  "My headache hurts," was what one little kindergarten boy told me today when another boy was having a FIT :)  When your headache hurts...then it must be bad!

2.  I love this app Gratitude365.  Perfect for November!!! I add a picture everyday from my photo library and just type a few words!!  It either displays a list of what you are thankful for with photos, or it shows a calendar and each day has the picture you include :)

3.  I met Jan Brett!!!!!  She is doing a bus tour around the United States.  Her Facebook page has all the details!  While she was at Barnes and Noble, she drew this amazing chicken in honor of her new book....Cinders: A Chicken Cinderella.  If you look closely, you'll see that she started with an egg and an ice-cream cone! 

 
My Facebook page, has my Flash Freebie!!!

No comments

Back to Top