Five for Friday- Two Fridays Worth and a Fashion Freebie

I'm back to school, and am linking up with Doodle Bugs!  It has taken me two weeks to complete this blog post done!

 Two weeks ago, we had the most amazing trip to Colorado.  We hiked to the top of a mountain, we climbed on a glacier, and were able to hike to the top of some waterfalls! The weather was perfect- most days it was around 65 for a high.  

This summer, before school started, I created a document that I filled out to help me better plan my wardrobe.  I have it hanging in my closet and it was soooo worth taking the time to complete!  I went through my closet and I created a months worth of "pinterest" quality fashion outfits based on what I had in my closet.  You can download the document here!  It makes getting ready in the mornings UBER easy!  I'm not rushed, and I'm having lots of fun wearing accessories that I would totally forget to put on when I dressed in a hurry :)





 I needed an iPad cover.  The iPad cover that the school district game me didn't seem very durable. I love the colors on this one.  I was able to get it for $12.50!!!  I've noticed that prices can fluctuate on Amazon!  I think I got a great deal!
I found this quote on Pinterest and I loved it :)  It expresses my sentiments PERFECTLY about teaching!
I have crazy curly hair...I've been trying two new products that I got on sale at Beauty Brands.  I LOVE THAT STORE! We'll see which one tames my crazy mess of a hair nest! 






4 comments

  1. I'd love to know what tames your curly hair! I need some new ideas, too!

    What I Have Learned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Catwalk is great. I use it first. After I've had my hair wrapped in a towel for 10 min. Then I put the towel back on and finish getting ready. When I'm ready to take the towel off my head, I've been using Garnier Fructis Curl Mousse. The Catwalk keeps the curls very soft and the Garnier Fructis mousse seems to hold them all day!

      Delete
  2. My husband and I went to Colorado a few years ago and fell in love. We have friends who moved to the Denver area at the beginning of the summer and we are excited to visit them and see CO again. I love the idea of an outfit list. I'm going to have to work on that this weekend. :)
    Have a great weekend!
    ~Amanda from His and Her Hobbies

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top