Currently August

Next week is back to school!!! I've been going in almost every day.


I've been trying to do a little "deep" cleaning every day.  I feel like my house is pretty clean and organized.  I still need to wash windows and then clean out my car.  Then I'm done!!! I love that feeling of having things all organized and clean :)

I think every teacher can relate, the "to do" list never ends and it keeps getting longer!  I still have to finish some things (like the book room, more labels, and some school wide bulletin boards) but I've already had a couple texts and facebook messages from teachers that they love the new book room.  I guess they can't see the vision I have in my head!

Every morning I wake up and want to freeze time!  My children are so much fun to hang out with, I really don't want the summer to end!

I love Command Hooks (I just wish they were a little cheaper).  My pet peeve is having things fall off the wall!!!!! I also find that when I get super busy, my workout schedule gets pushed to the side.  If I schedule when I work out right into my calendar, I have a much better chance of doing it :)

99.9% of the time I have a positive attitude!  However, sometimes people aren't quite as excited as I am about literacy, and I'm not going to let them get me down!

6 comments

  1. Hi Bridget,

    I found you at Farley's! Love the name of your blog, and I think people think I'm pretty crazy because of how excited I am about literacy, too... haha.

    Tina
    Flamingos and Butterflies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Command hooks are awesome! I use those tabs to hold up everything. They are one of the few things that work well on painted cement block walls.

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a huge list on my to do list. Unfortunately I decided to be extremely lazy this summer and the entire list is still the same. lol Hope you gets all yours done!

    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree with you- the teacher's to do list NEVER ends! There is always something to be done, redone, or made better for our students. Enjoy the rest of your summer!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're also Literacy Fanatics!! Glad to find your blog again. Ours was also designed by the girls at Honey Bunch. We just got ours up and running this week! Your design colors are gorgeous!!

    Can't wait to see more of your ideas!

    Stacy
    The Rungs of Reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you through Farley...love the colors and design of your blog. I'm your newest follower. I have a long list of to do's as well!
    Diane
    schoolhousetreasures

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top