Linking Up with Doodle Bugs
Bridget S Friday, June 14, 2013
1. My early mornings this week were spent at swimming lessons, then we went to my school, and the afternoons were spent at basketball camp. Three hours of basketball camp everyday is quite a bit for a six year old and a ten year old! My daughter had volleyball practice twice this week and played games last night! They are sleeping well at night :)
2. I completed one of my big summer projects for school! I made all the K-2 teachers folders with LOTS of activities to help students with phonemic awareness, reading fluency, letters, letter sounds, and skills for nonsense words (Dibels tested). I was hoping to be done with all the copying on Monday, but I finished this morning. My daughter and son helped me and saved me tons of hours!!! I also have everything in the bookroom in order!!! However, the new labels have not been done, but if someone went to grab a book, they could find it!!! This means I'm officially done with school for the summer! Well kind of :) I'm doing school improvement work, but we meet at a coffee shop and it is fun! I also have three days of PD next week..so I guess I'm not really done.
3. I've been planning activities for our trip to Colorado. I have always wanted to go to a glacier (it is on my bucket list), and I found one not far from Denver. I'm super excited :) My sister is in Colorado right now, and she says in the mountains there is still snow on the ground! I'm hoping that when we go in about 10 days, we'll get to hike in some snow :)
4. My friend is reading this book, and I thought it looked great!
5. Tomorrow & Saturday are pool days!!!!! Our pool bag will be filled with sunscreen, towels, snacks, and books!