Linking Up with Doodle Bugs

fiveforfriday

1.  Supermoon. This was one of my best moon shots.

2.  We are in Denver!  I LOVE DENVER!  The museum of nature and science was  VERY LARGE!  By the end of the day, I was worn out.  They had a cool observatory where you could see 60 miles south to Pikes Peak and north to Longs Peak.  Digging for fossils was my sons favorite activity and my daughter loved learning about tree trunks!


3.  Then we went to the Rockies game...it was HOT in the sun (we got $1 Rockpile tickets).  This was our view.  At 95 degrees, in the sun, we got kind of warm... so we hung out in the shade! We had to stand, but it was so much cooler :)





4.  I think I'm going to need a vacation to recover from this vacation :)  I could only come up with 4 things....  Once I get my pictures downloaded...next week I will have 5 things...I promise!

1 comment

Back to Top