Totally Not School Related!

We are going to be doing quite a bit of hiking on our trips to Colorado and New Mexico.  I'm a big online shopper (really a HUGE online shopper).  I also love purses.  I decided I needed a purse to go hiking.  My husband would roll his eyes and say, "Nobody, needs a purse...people NEED food and water, but not a purse!"  Well, I NEED a purse to go hiking.  I found one :)

$11.89 on ebags (free shipping)! 

Now, that it's already ordered, and I've thought about it...I probably didn't need one, since I"ll have a backpack, but you never know when you'll need a purse for hiking (or a sporty type event).  I love the color and it will work for quick trips to the grocery store and library!





Please tell me I'm not the only one that NEEDS accessories for events :) 


No comments

Back to Top